SSI specializes in the construction of classic air-gap Fabry-Perot (FP) interferometers; our staff has over 40 years of collective FP experience. These precision instruments yield maximum throughput for a given spectral resolution. Custom features include diameters from 1 cm to 6 inches and resonant cavity spacing from 3 μm to 6 cm.
- Custom design and fabrication
- Outer diameters from 1 cm to 6 inches
- Resonant cavity spacing from 3 µm to 6 cm
- Maximum throughput for a given spectral resolution
- Operating ranges in the VIS, NIR, IR, MWIR, and LWIR
- Optional pressure-pot
- Optional temperature stabilization